What are aesthetic braces?
They are braces made of materials that are very advanced and are virtually unnoticeable, like porcelain and sapphire. They are used to correcting overbites, align teeth and improve dental aesthetics.
Aesthetic braces are part of the process of smile design.
Meet Dr. Javier Herrera Rivadeneyra
SPECIALIST IN ORTHODONTICS AND AESTHETIC BRACKETS
Benefits of aesthetic braces
- They correct the bite.
- They discreetly improve dental aesthetics.
- They prevent wear on teeth in the future.
- They create aligned and symmetrical teeth.
Sapphire or porcelain braces?
Frequently asked questions about orthodontics and braces
What does the procedure consist of?
To begin the treatment, we schedule an evaluation appointment with each patient. Afterwards, we make a series of studies, such as photographs, models, and x-rays, among others, to provide a precise diagnosis.
Once this information has been collected, we schedule a second appointment to show the results to the patient and explain the treatment plans.
Am I a candidate for aesthetic braces?
Aesthetic braces are recommended:
- If you have poorly positioned teeth.
- If you have a problem with your bite.
- If you want to discreetly correct your teeth.
- If you want to avoid using braces because they are noticeable or because of their appearance.
- Shade similar to natural teeth
- They are very discreet
- Avoid irritation problems in the gums
- Made of ceramic material
- Great price / quality ratio
How effective are sapphire braces?
They’re three times more durable and aesthetic than metal braces.
What are the most significant benefits of aesthetic braces?
- They reduce friction thanks to their flat surface.
- They are practical and visually imperceptible.
- They don’t irritate lips or cheeks.
Sakar Dental advantages on aesthetic braces?
- With our patients’ approval, we use conscious sedation, so they don’t lose consciousness and remain reactive without any inconvenience.
- We have an orthodontist with 34 years of experience, certified by the National Council of Orthodontics.
- All specialties required for the orthodontics process are available under the same roof. The treatment begins and ends in the same place.
The only dental clinic in Mexico with the ISO 9001:2015 quality certification
We are members of the most recognized dental associations at a global level