What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are very thin and resistant layers of porcelain, custom-made and adhered directly to the surface of each tooth. With veneers, your teeth will look even, translucent, and natural, thus achieving a perfect smile.
Learn about Paloma’s experience with dental veneers
Benefits of dental veneers
- They improve misaligned teeth and/or stained and discolored teeth.
- They have the appearance of natural teeth.
- They are highly resistant to fractures, stains, and discolorations.
- Excellent aesthetic result.
Frequently asked questions
What does the procedure consist of?
The process begins with the elimination of a fine layer of enamel from the tooth. Then, we begin to create the porcelain veneer that will be adjusted to your teeth with total precision, so it combines perfectly with your smile.
Am I a candidate for dental veneers?
Veneers are recommended for people with the following conditions:
- Discolored and worn teeth.
- Irregular teeth.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Chipped teeth with fissures.
How long does the treatment last?
The treatment consists of max. 4 appointments, distributed over an average period of 10 business days:
- The first appointment is used to review the patient’s dental and medical history and also to take the provisional molds.
- The second appointment consists in preparing your teeth for the definitive molds.
- In the third appointment, we test the veneers (in this case, the patient approves the shape, size, color and texture of the veneer).
- In the fourth appointment, veneers are definitively placed.
Is the procedure painful?
The procedure is not painful since you will be placed under local anesthetic.
Sakar Dental advantages on dental veneers
- With our patients’ approval, we use conscious sedation so they don’t lose consciousness and remain reactive without any inconvenience.
- We have a specialist in dental veneers with 35 years of experience.
- The treatment has a five-year guarantee. *
Only dental clinic in Mexico with ISO 9001:2015 quality certification
Somos miembros de las asociaciones dentales más reconocidas a nivel mundial.