Comprehensive dentistry clinic
At our comprehensive dentistry family clinic, Sakar Dental, we fully and thoroughly evaluate our patients within all specialties. This is to provide a fuller diagnosis and treatment plan focused on your specific needs.
You might make an appointment based on a problem that is bothering you. However, most of the time there is a more severe underlying condition causing the problem.
Comprehensive dental care revolves around primary dental care for people of all ages. Preventive dentistry, on the other hand, is a more modern or advanced way of keeping your teeth healthy by preventing gum diseases and tooth decay.
Generally, a dentist can act as both, depending on the level of care and/or treatment required by each patient.
Learn about Edilma´s experience on comprehensive dentistry
Comprehensive dentistry characteristics
- Number of teeth and characteristics of each tooth.
- General and specific conditions of the mouth’s tissue.
- Evaluation of gums, tongue, nerves, etc.
- General health check-up of your mouth and jaw.
Frequently asked questions about comprehensive dentistry
What treatments does comprehensive dentistry involve?
Depending on your diagnosis, you may be a candidate for one of the following treatments:
Sakar Dental andvantage on Comprehensive dentistry
- With our patients’ approval, we use conscious sedation, so they don’t lose consciousness and remain reactive without any inconvenience.
- Evaluations will be done by certified specialists with more than 35 years of experience.
- We have all specialties in one place.
- Five-year guarantee for our treatments. *